PAYMENT POLICIES, OPTIONS
- Co-payments and deductibles must be paid at time of service, unless otherwise discussed, arranged with Dr. Gatten.
- We accept cash, checks, Visa, MasterCard.
- As a courtesy, Dr. Gatten's office will bill insurance and managed care companies for you.
- Dr. Gatten is an in-network or preferred provider for most major insurance companies, PPO and managed care plans.
HOWEVER, because of the volume of mental health plan options available, individuals should contact their
insurance company to determine Dr. Gatten's status (e.g. in-network/out-of-network; covered/not covered)
along with co-payment amounts and deductibles.
- Some benefit plans often require prior authorization before the first session. Therefore, individuals are advised to
contact their insurance/managed care company before the initial appointment to determine pre-approval
Dr. Gatten and her staff are committed to maintaining the privacy of individual's personal health information. Our
office is bound to uphold the strictest standards in regard to confidentiality and disclosure o information.
In keeping with the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA), identifying and personal
clinical information provided during the course of treatment will be strictly guarded. Any use of personal
health information for purposes other than treatment, payment or health care operations requires patient